[SECC] W4AN/M to be QRV in FL QSO Party

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Thu Apr 24 21:26:01 EDT 2014

Hello all:

The South East Contest Club call W4AN will be QRV this weeeknd in the FL
QSO Party as W4AN/M with KU8E and K4BAI operating from many FL
counties.  We will probably be CW only.  Jeff's older son will be our
navigator.

I will be QRV as K4BAI/M on the CHN frequencies Friday evening as we
drive from Columbus to Valdosta and possible Sunday night as we come
home from FL.  Frequencies are 14056.5, 7056.5, 3556.5, or 21056.5.

Hope everyone can make a lot of QSOs in FL QP this weekend.  73, John,
K4BAI.