[SECC] SECC Sponsored Team for WRTC

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Wed Apr 30 08:01:18 EDT 2014

See the message below.  Obviously, our club name is South East Contest
Club.  And there is a club logo on the website and I have it on many
QSLs, so W4MPY has a cut of the logo.

Is there someone in the club who could respond to Randy and send him
that information and the club logo?  I don't know how to send the club
logo.

Please let me know if you can do that and I'll authorize the first
volunteer to do it. That way, we won't flood Randy with multiple replies.

Thanks in advance.  73, John, K4BAI

On behalf of the WRTC2014 Organizing Committee, I would like to thank
*South East Contest Club* for providing a tent sponsorship. In
recognition of your donation, we will be placing a sign on the tent(s)
that you sponsored.  I will need a logo and the name of your club as you
would like it to appear on the sign.

Thank you very much for your prompt assistance. I will need this by May
10, 2014.

Please let me know if any questions.

Randy Thompson, K5ZD

Co-Chair WRTC 2014