[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, August 2014 North American QSO Party, CW

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Sun Aug 3 01:28:54 EDT 2014

                     North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   160:   32    17
    80:  102    29
    40:  196    47
    20:  236    53
    15:  144    39
    10:  105    30
-------------------
Total:  815   215  Total Score = 175,225

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #1

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, tee vertical.  Bands in pretty good shape.
  Didn't handle my off times well again.  Finished up at 0430Z after just one
half hour off time for supper with XYL.  160 and 80 were probably much better
after I had to QRT.  Everything worked fine until the end when the disk drive
on my old logging computer seems to have failed when I tried to copy the log to
disk.  Hope I can find some way to get the log off the computer in the next few
days!  10 and 15M were quite good compared to most prior years.  20 was so-so.
40 was very much down from last year and it was hard to run on 40 until quite
late.  80 and 160 were noisy, but signals were good and it was easy to work the
west coast on 80 this year.  Score is way up from last year with 20 more mults
and about 50 more QSOs. Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/