[SECC] Fw: NAQP SSB AA4CF Single Op LP

Kevan Nason knason00 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 07:43:55 EDT 2014

Thanks Hal.  It was good to hear you last night.

The bands weren't great, but not horrible either. I think many casual
ops thought they were worse than they really were and stayed away rather
than trying to make q's in marginal conditions and yes, that hurt the
activity.

It was pointed out I had apparantly joined the SCCC Team #1 on the 3830
reflector. I requested a change.

Kevan