[SECC] Check to be Sure your NAQP SSB Log was Received

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Thu Aug 28 08:04:11 EDT 2014

First, thank you for your patience during our server issues last week.
I've been told things have been "beefed" and the problem should not return.

In the last few days a new problem has been discovered in our log
submission process. For those that submitted logs later in the week we
may not have received your log.  Please check that you either received a
confirmation email or that your call appears on the log received page.
If neither is true please resubmit your log. While you will receive an
message about the log being late, rest assured we have received your
log. Deadline for this resubmission is Saturday 8/30, 1200 UTC.

We've discovered there was a problem in the process of moving the logs
from the robot to the storage location. This resulted in the
confirmation page showing on the web site but the confirmation email not
being sent, the call not getting added to the log receiving page and the
log not appearing in the final storage location.

Sorry for the problems and inconvenience.

Bill
AC0W
NAQP SSB Manager