[SECC] YOHF Contest W4IX SOABLPCW

John Colyard via SECC secc at contesting.com
Sun Aug 31 10:08:03 EDT 2014

Worked K4BAI  &  N4PN on 3 Bnads..Thanks guys...

                  YO DX HF Contest

Call: W4IX
Operator(s): W4IX
Station: W4IX

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   80:    6     0       2
   40:   89     0      40
   20:  273     0      64
   15:   34     0      19
   10:    0     0       0
---------------------------
Total:  402     0     125  Total Score = 198,250

This one started off real slow..20 meters just did not seem to be jumping,
waited for 15 meters to kick in which it did but not all that great...worked 15
until I couldn't find any more stations to work, then ran 20 until the sun went
down, then went down to 40 which sounded pretty decent with just wires ( 160
meter Inv. L )...40 was pretty noisy but the short Eu Beverage helped. 80 was
just too noisy and only spent a short amount of time there..Bands all seemed to
drop around 0600Z so I packed it in..Thanks for all the patience pulling out my
exchange..73's

John Colyard
Tandem Communications
Director of Installations