[SECC] Team Competitions Next Weekend

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Sun Aug 31 13:19:04 EDT 2014

Hello all:

This is another request for those interested in the CW Open Contest next
Saturday to join a team for the contest.  K0EJ says that he, K4RO, and
possibly NA4C would like to be on a team.  N4GG and I are in for a
team.  Perhaps KU8E will join in too.  Are there others?  I'll be glad
to register as many as we can fill  2 to 10 members per team.

Also, next Saturday night, after CW Open is over, there is the North
American Sprint on CW.  We usually try to get up a team under the name
South East Sprint Coalition for this one. I'll volunteer to be one of
the team and will register the team(s). Please let me know ASAP about
both of these fun CW contests.  It is more fun when you are a member of
a team and the more teams there, the more activity there will be, and
the more fun for all.

Let me hear from you ASAP.  Thanks and 73,  John, K4BAI.