[SECC] ARRL 10 Meter Contest SO SSB HP

GMAIL knason00 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 07:07:10 EST 2014

That's not a good comment for a contester Dennis.  "What a grind". Good score.

Things go in cycles. Although I'm loving contesting now my cyclical ham radio experience says a few years down the road I will likely feel the same. I'm encouraging people to enjoy what's left of this sunspot cycle though as we might not see another. Either because we're getting old or because just maybe the Maunder Minimum doom sayers might be right.

Hang in there if you can.

Kevan
N4XL

On Dec 15, 2014, at 6:48 AM, Dennis Arnold via SECC <secc at contesting.com> wrote:

   ARRL 10 meter Contest

Call: K4NV
Operator(s): K4NV
Station: K4NV

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 25

   CW:
  SSB:    1946     148
Total:       1946    148      Score = 596,016

What a grind!     Not sure this is for me anymore.    Had a Christmas function on Saturday for about 3 hours   12:  to 3 PM.    Band seemed pretty good to me.     Thanks to all for the contacts.

73,

Dennis K4NV

Yaesu  FTDX  5000, Alpha 78,  Tribander @ 115'

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----