[SECC] Vote on Moving Club Circle

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon Dec 22 16:01:39 EST 2014

Thanks to all who participated in the voting on moving the center of the
club circle.  The vote was unanimous for moving the circle.  So, it is
officially moved as previously proposed.  John, AD8J, thanks for the
suggestion and please contribute your points to SECC in future contests
when you use your remote location.

I will try to find your message with the new circle boundary and send it
to Chaz, W4GKF.  Please substitute the new center of the club circle and
the depiction of the new club circle for the one that is now on our home
page.  Many thanks.

73, John, K4BAI
President, SECC.