[SECC] ringtone

Ralph k1zzi at comcast.net
Sat Dec 27 14:16:35 EST 2014

Courtney here’s another CW ringtone site that I use.  I think you will like it.  It’s flexible and a more realistic sounding CW ringtone.  Make any length CW message you want.  You can adjust the exact tone and exact speed to your liking.

It converts the text directly into a CW .mp3 file which should be compatible with all phones.  To export the mp3 file to your desktop it’s just not real obvious the first time looking at it.  After you get done making your message and test it, your need to right click on it and you will get an option to “save audio file”.  That’s the option for the mp3 file you want. It’s very cool and realistic.  Try it...   You can also make individual CW ringtones for incoming calls from your fav ham buds.

http://www.morseresource.com/morse/makemorse.php

I’m not an ACG member so this email will be blocked.  Maybe you can forward to them?

Ralph K1ZZI