[SECC] Announcement: NCCC Ladder Series Starts This Thursday Night

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Tue Dec 30 08:47:15 EST 2014

Dave WN4AFP:  Please forward this to the SFCG Reflector.  Thanks.

Ladder XXII announcement sent to 76 calls on a list supplied by Mike, W9RE.

See you all on Thursday night.  Happy 2015.

73 Bill n6zfo

​Inline image 1

Greetings,

Beginning Thurs January 1, 2015. .   it's another exciting NCCC Sprint
Ladder Competition. . . XXII (we're slowly catching the Superbowl).
Make this contest part of your New Year's Resolution to enhance and
maintain cw contesting skills.

*First session:*   New Year's Day Night 0230Z-0300Z (Thurs in NA)
*Then every Thursday (in NA) for 8 consecutive weeks
*
*Times: 0230-0300Z* (Thursday in NA) (Jan 8, 15, 22 etc)

*Rules Summary:*
- 20, 40, 80 and 160m
- 1 Khz QSY rule
- Submit scores to 3830scores.com <http://3830scores.com>
- Schedule at http://www.ncccsprint.com/next_ns.html
- Additional details including division map at:
http://www.ncccsprint.com/ladder.html

*Awards:*
We're working on something new, hopefully ready by end of this Ladder
competition.

Hope you can join us; wishing you all Happy Holidays.

*73, Bill N6ZFO*
Director,
NCCC Thursday Night Contesting

*Please forward this note to any contest reflectors that you might be a
member of.*

(with special thanks to N3ZZ and K6MR for organizing the weekly NS and
RTTY NS and to our NS/NSL Advisory Group:  W0BH, K6UFO, W4NZ,
​ N4AF,​
K4BAI, W9RE and N3BB)