[SECC] update from NQ4I ice storm 2014

Kt4zb at aol.com Kt4zb at aol.com
Wed Feb 12 18:39:01 EST 2014

Rick, I'm stunned.  I know these things can happen; but, I can't  imagine
being there to witness this.  Since I spent time with both the 40m  stack and
the 4el 40m antenna, I feel some sense of ownership and know about all  the
work required to put those antennas in the air.  I pray nothing else  comes
done.

Best - Jere

In a message dated 2/12/2014 5:03:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,