[SECC] SECC Team(s) for NAQP RTTY This Week End

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Tue Feb 18 14:25:47 EST 2014

I want to register any SECC teams for NAQP RTTY this Saturday by late
Friday or early Saturday.  This is the usual format for NAQP.  1800Z (1
PM EST) Saturday until 0600Z (1 AM EST) Sunday.  Single ops can operate
a maximum of 10 hours out of the 12 hours with off times 30 minutes or
more.  80-10M RTTY. 100W maximum power.  Exchange:  Name + State.  We
can register teams of from two to five members.  Please let me know
right away if you will be on a team and also let me know approximately
how long you can operate and whether you will be QRP instead of LP.

73, John, K4BAI.