[SECC] SECC Team Registered for NAQP RTTY Tomorrow

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Feb 21 16:32:55 EST 2014

Good luck to all.  Here is the team we have registered.  Have fun and
make a lot of contacts.  I will try to check e-mail about shortly before
the contest starts at 1800Z for any last minute changes, but can't be
sure that I will be home by then.  73, John, K4BAI

Thanks for registering your NAQP RTTY team.

Team Name: SECC

Team Members:
WB2RHM
W4UK
W5EW
W4OC
AB7R

Registration recorded at: 2014-02-21 21:26:48Z

Your team registration info has been saved to the NCJ team database. If
you wish to update your team membership, please use the team
registration form to resubmit your team members. Please be sure to use
exactly the same team name, unless you are purposely wanting to change
the name.

You can easily update your team registration by clicking on the
following link:

http://www.ncjweb.com/rttynaqpteamreg/?ncjarg=b41587048a759195d06b48014c8770d2

73 de Mark Aker, K6UFO (rttynaqpmgr at ncjweb.com)