[SECC] Last Call For Team Members for NCJ NAQP CW Saturday

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Jan 10 09:04:57 EST 2014

Hello all:

This is the last call for anyone interested in being on a SECC (South
East Contest Club) team for the NCJ North American QSO Party CW on
Saturday.  This is a fun contest that runs from 1800Z Saturday to 0100Z
Sunday (1 PM to 1 AM EST) on the six HF contest bands.  Multipliers
count per band.  There is always a high level of activity and you can
increase your fun by being on a two to five person team.  You do not
need to be a member of the club that sponsors the team and you do not
need to be within any geographical circle or area.  The exchange is
simply Name and State/Province/Country for NA and Hawaii stations and
just Name for stations outside NA and KH6.

I have 16 calls now for teams, some full time and some part time. I'd
like to register the teams Friday night, but can make changes until the
contest starts.  So, I'll send out a copy of the team listings as of
tonight and check e-mail about 1645Z Saturday probably for the last time
for any last minute changes.

So, if you are interested in being on a team for this fun contest,
please e-mail me ASAP and tell me if you will be Full Time or Part Time
and also let me know if you will be QRP.

73, John, K4BAI.