[SECC] SECC Team Registration

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Sat Jan 11 08:52:27 EST 2014

OK.  After a bit of anxiety last night when the only URLs I could find
for team registration didn't work, the teams are now registered.  We
have only four on SECC#4 and I'd love to add one more to fill out that
team.  I will check e-mail about 11:45 today probably for the last time
and can add to the last team or make any necessary last minute changes
at that time.  Hope everyone has a lot of fun and a lot of QSOs in NAQP
CW today.  Dennis, K2SX, would have been on one of our teams, but he
must submit a check log this time since he will be using W1AW/4.  So be
sure to work Dennis on all bands too.  Hope no one will have any damage
from bad weather or have to be QRT too long as this storm front moves
through.  But, remember, safety first.  Better to shut down and take no
chances on personal injury or damage to gear.  Be sure to promptly post
your scores to 3830 or send them directly to me. I'll send out my usual
mid week score report to the local reflectors and to all of you.  73,
John, K4BAI.

Thanks for registering your NAQP CW team.

Team Name: SECC#1

Team Members:
K4BAI
KU8E
W4IX
N4PN
K1ZZI

Registration recorded at: 2014-01-11 13:32:16Z

Your team registration info has been saved to the NCJ team database. If you wish to update your team membership, please use the team registration form to resubmit your team members. Please be sure to use exactly the same team name, unless you are purposely wanting to change the name.

You can easily update your team registration by clicking on the following link:

http://www.ncjweb.com/cwnaqpteamreg/?ncjarg=206cdad7f2804b84613fbad3398d37c5

73 de Chris Hurlbut, KL9A (cwnaqpmgr at ncjweb.com)

Thanks for registering your NAQP CW team.

Team Name: SECC#2

Team Members:
N8BJQ
W4UX
K4FXN
W4MJA
N4FP

Registration recorded at: 2014-01-11 13:34:51Z

http://www.ncjweb.com/cwnaqpteamreg/?ncjarg=1ed0953cc0f96764ba8b45271c9fb520

73 de Chris Hurlbut, KL9A (cwnaqpmgr at ncjweb.com)

Thanks for registering your NAQP CW team.

Team Name: SECC#3

Team Members:
WN4AFP
NN4K
NM2L
W4DD
W5JR

Registration recorded at: 2014-01-11 13:36:40Z

http://www.ncjweb.com/cwnaqpteamreg/?ncjarg=f555beb0e1ed9f9da982c058bd46ef6f

73 de Chris Hurlbut, KL9A (cwnaqpmgr at ncjweb.com)

Thanks for registering your NAQP CW team.

Team Name: SECC#4

Team Members:
KB4HZ
KG3V
WC7S
AA4GA

Registration recorded at: 2014-01-11 13:38:53Z

http://www.ncjweb.com/cwnaqpteamreg/?ncjarg=589a4e4a4d4cb7e31454724bb117e987

73 de Chris Hurlbut, KL9A (cwnaqpmgr at ncjweb.com)