[SECC] NAQP CW 2014 - WN4AFP (preliminary score - will have final log completed shortly)

Dave Edmonds dave at pkministrywebs.com
Sun Jan 12 18:46:36 EST 2014

North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:   59    27
   40:   93    35
   20:   20    12
   15:   26    17
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  199    92  Total Score = 18,308

Club: South East Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

TEAM #3 - SOUTH EAST CONTEST CLUB TEAM MEMBER
This was my first January CW NAQP. The key to this race is multipliers. My
multipliers increased from 55 to 92 from my August NAQP effort. I camped-out on
a "top segment" frequency of 7.068 Mhz and "ran" a bit
slowly for 2 hours. It was amazing how many ops found me at the top. Ops worked
included: Hiram, Krassy, Gator, Ole, a lot of Geos and a ton of Toms. Looking
forward to the next CW NAQP.

Dave, WN4AFP

--
Dave Edmonds