[SECC] FOR SALE

Jim Streible k4dli at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 22 21:25:44 EST 2014

Laser and Vacuum pump SOLD.

Two new items.

FOR SALE:

Ten-Tec Orion II   $2900.00
Remote tuning knob
All filters installed and Auto Antenna Tuner
Reason for sale: New Flex 5000A

Amp Supply LK-800A Amplifier   $1800.00
Capable of over 2Kw. 160 through 10 Meters.
Reason for sale: New Acom 1500 amp.

If you are interested in both of the above give me a call and
we can make a deal.

Vibroplex Bug. New, can't use due to arthritis in fingers.
New cost $199.00---sell for $150.00

Military Signal Generator TS-413/U  75 kHz to 40 mHz  $15.00

3-Element beam unknown parentage. $25.00
Intended to cut down to make 17 and 12 meter beam and never
got around to it. Aluminum worth this much.

Over 4000 semiconductors, both IC's and transistors,
in cabinets and packages. Come look at them and make an offer.
Also, hundreds of capacitors.

Several older computers, 286, 386, 486, monitors and other
parts. Looking for a good home.   FREE

Need to clean out basement and storage spaces. I have some cable
and many parts you may like to have. Contact me and we can arrange
a time to come look it over.