[SECC] Club Aggregate Score Competition

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Jan 24 14:21:15 EST 2014

Mark's post about CQ WW 160 CW this weekend reminded me that I neglected
to mention in this week's summary that there is a club aggregate score
competition in the CQ 160 CW contests. So, be sure to put your club in
your Cabrillo log header exactly like this: South East Contest Club.
That is, if you live and operate within the 275 km circle, which you may
view on the club home page.  Everyone should try to get on as much as
possible and submit a log.  Every point will count toward the club
aggregate score competition.  Thanks for your help.  73, John, K4BAI.