[SECC] 3 new listings FOR SALE

Jim Streible k4dli at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 26 18:02:07 EST 2014

The Transistors and IC are sold.

FOR SALE:

Ten-Tec Orion II   $2900.00
Remote tuning knob
All filters installed and Auto Antenna Tuner
Reason for sale: New Flex 5000A

Amp Supply LK-800A Amplifier   $1800.00
Capable of over 2Kw. 160 through 10 Meters.
Reason for sale: New Acom 1500 amp.

If you are interested in both of the above give me a call and
we can make a deal.

Vibroplex Bug. New, can't use due to arthritis in fingers.
New cost $199.00---sell for $150.00

Military Signal Generator TS-413/U  75 kHz to 40 mHz  $15.00

Keithley 410 Micro-Microamp meter. 19-inch rack mount.  $50.00
Here is link to description:
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ac60119a750?journalCode=ancham
Range 10X10^-4 to 3X10^-13 amps in 20 ranges.

Bud cabinet: 19-inch rack 9-inches tall and 14 inches deep, Gray.  $30.00

Project Amplifier.  Built by Henry as driver for medical equipment using
something like 3CX3000 tube.
Solid state, have diagrams, with power supply. I have driven it to about
150 wts output with about
5 to 10 wts from 10 to 30 mHz. Would need output bandpass filters or
tuner for clean on air use.  $50.00

3-Element beam  unknown parentage.    $25.00
Intended to cut down to make 17 and 12 meter beam and never
got around to it.

Several older computers, 286, 386, 486, monitors and other
parts. Looking for a good home.   FREE

Need to clean out basement and storage spaces. I have some cable
and many parts you may like to have. Contact me and we can arrange
a time to come look it over.