[SECC] SC QSO Party Results

Kevan Nason knason00 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 12:01:04 EST 2014

Thanks Todd and John.  And way to go Dave! Also,
Thanks to the Columbia Amateur Radio Club.

Todd, I know you were a major force in overhauling
the contest format and working with the Columbia
club.  Thank you. John, I remember Todd thanking
you for your suggestions.  Good job both.

One complaint I heard over and over was people
asking "Where are the other South Carolina
stations?" People outside the state were very
disappointed in the lack of participants from
South Carolina. I'm about to volunteer to pick up
one of our local clubs net control slots again. I
intend to use the platform to spread the word
about ARES and contesting (the South Carolina
QSO Party in particular). Maybe talking it up
early on can help increase participation.

As to my score, you get someone like Drubber,
W4IX, in there and he'd eat me alive.

Kevan