[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score CWOps Club CWT Mini Test 0300Z 7/3/14

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Thu Jul 3 08:45:22 EDT 2014

                     CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 3

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

   160:   0      0
    80:   0      0
    40:  32     15
    20:  40     21
    15:  26     26
    10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  98     62  Total Score = 6,076

FT1000MP, Alpha 91b, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole.  Fifteen meters was defnitely the
place to start.  Very good signals from most of the USA and excellent signals
from Europe.  I heard one strong JA station calling someone else.  20M was also
very good to North America and Europe, but not too many non CWT callers.  40M
also good to North America and Europe with the west coast signals better than
usual.  Nice to have activity from W1AW/7, operated by Max, NG7M I suspect.
Other non-members worked were K7RF, AI6O, N6NF, OK1AY, K7SS, and KT5V. Thanks
for all QSOs.   Wish all US readers a Happy Fourth.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/