[SECC] Contest University at the ARRL Centennial Convention

Alan Fitzsimmons fitzsimmons.alan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 10:32:01 EDT 2014

Two weeks from today I'll be there attending CU at the convention. I'm
really looking forward to wealth of information and applying it to the
single operator Little Pistol style contesting I enjoy. Equally as
important is the sidebar learning which takes place.

If you're going to be at the convention whether or not attending CU, look
me up and eyeball. I'm really looking forward to picking the brains of our
seasoned contesters for "those little things" which make a big difference.

73

Alan, W4ANT