[SECC] SELL - Yaesu Ft-990 & SP6

Don Nesbitt via SECC secc at contesting.com
Sun Jul 6 19:32:48 EDT 2014

For Sale:  FT-990 & SP-6

I recently bought this FT-990 and SP-6 from Kiyoshi, K4ST.  You probably saw it advertised.  It is absolutely beautiful and works perfectly – this is a stunning radio!  Kiyoshi took very very good care of it!

Why Sell?  In my present living arrangement, playing radio at home is pretty much an exercise in frustration and I don’t see that changing anytime soon – my plan was to check out the radio and then put it in storage (it's too big to haul around on dxpeditions) until such time as I could actually use it – and -- realistically, that could be quite a while!

Frankly, putting it in storage would be a travesty - the radio is just too nice and works too well to have it languishing in my storage unit for some indeterminate period of time – someone should be using it!

Here is the original post from our friend Kiyoshi Endo, K4ST

<Begin Copy of Post>

•       FT-990(Emblem = FT-1011) with Speaker, SP-6.           $790
(Detail)   I am first owner, non-smoker.   Two CW Filters and Two SSB Filters are installed.   Originally JA model of exactly same as FT-990 except emblem, but changed to AC117V and tuned-up at Yaesu USA.   Excellent beautiful condition with connectors, manual and original boxes.   The hand microphone MH-31 also come together though not originally included.  I paid about $3,000 at that time.  (This item can be shipped in two boxes = unit and speaker since in original boxes.  Shipping charge = $60 for both.)  This is spare radio.

<End Copy of Post”

As is my custom, my price (yes, I paid $790 for it and that's a bargain!) is heavily discounted to “dues paying club members” – it’s a tangible perk of membership -- pay your dues and save some money!

Sell for $690 – NO SHIPPING - this radio is simply too pristine to risk shipping !

All questions cheerfully answered.  Please contact off list – 404-218-3595 Cellular.  ‘73 es gud dxing – Don N4HH