[SECC] IARU HF World Championship W4IX SOABCW LP

John Colyard via SECC secc at contesting.com
Sun Jul 13 09:03:00 EDT 2014

            IARU HF World Championship

Call: W4IX
Operator(s): W4IX
Station: W4IX

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:     4    0       1        1
   80:    70    0       6        8
   40:   247    0      16       23
   20:   854    0      36       34
   15:   437    0      26       38
   10:    42    0      11       11
-------------------------------------
Total:  1654    0      96      115  Total Score = 1,190,462

Upgraded my Radio the day of the contest to a FT1000MP MarkV..boy what a
difference from previous radios I have used!! Condx were pretty solid the whole
contest. 160 & 80 were noisy and very few dx worked. 40 was awesome during
the short time I spent there. 20 was outstanding to most of the world. 15 was
good most of the day and 10 was so so...( did manage to work 9K2/SP4R and a few
big gun European stations on backscatter. ) 73's and thanks for all the Q's. I
will be on using the W1AW/4 from SC this upcoming week.

John Colyard
Tandem Communications
Director of Installations
MAIN  772.216.6700