[SECC] Fwd: 2014 NAQP Plaque Sponsorship

GMAIL knason00 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 11:04:29 EDT 2014

Be happy to give you money for a good cause John.

Kevan
N4XL

On Jul 28, 2014, at 8:43 AM, John Laney <k4bai at att.net> wrote:

See message below about the SECC sponsored plaque for NAQP. I have sent Brian my check for $70.00. The first six club members who want to help with this expense and will send me an e-mail will participate in this expense by sending me a check for $10.00. John Laney, PO Box 421, Columbus, GA 31902-0421. I will cover any deficiency. Don't send your checks until I have posted a list of the first six who respond to avoid my having to return any checks. Thanks for your help with this. 73, John, K4BAI.