[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score CWOps Club CWT 6/5/14, 0300Z

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Thu Jun 5 08:50:15 EDT 2014

                     CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jun 5

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

   160:    0     0
    80:   12     1
    40:   40    17
    20:   51    51
    15:    0     0
    10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  103    69  Total Score = 7,107

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 91b, 1 KW, TH6DXX, zepp, inverted vee.  Band conditions on 20
were excellent with good signals from Europe and the west coast and fair
signals for most of the rest of the country at some distance from the GA.  40
was also in good shape for most of the US with a fair signal from F6HKA.  80M
was a bit noisy and the west coast signals weren't good.  The only one who
could hear me was N5ZO at the very end and Marko hadn't heard me calling him
earlier.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Non members who might be good prospects for
membership included W1PH, N6NF, K7RF, KM5PS, W0GTL, KU7T, WA9LEY, and AK4SQ.
73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/