[SECC] Fwd: AlQP WN4AFP SOMixed LP

Dave Edmonds dave at pkministrywebs.com
Sun Jun 8 19:03:47 EDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <webform at b4h.net>
Date: Sun, Jun 8, 2014 at 6:57 PM
Subject: AlQP WN4AFP SOMixed LP
To: 3830 at contesting.com, dave at pkministrywebs.com

                    Alabama QSO Party

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): ??

  160:
   80:
   40:   43     22
   20:    5      0
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   48     22  CW Mults = 28  Ph Mults = 18  Total Score = 5,428

Enjoyed my FIRST AQP! 40m was tough until Saturday evening. I worked a
couple of stations on 20m when the AQP started, but the band was too long
for me.  As
always, thanks to all the mobiles that could hear me - W4AN, K5YAA, N4QP,
WB4KBS, KN4Y, KC4HW and K4ZGB. The fixed stations were also very active and
booming into South Carolina during the "night" hours. The CW segment
was very busy with W1AW/4 Alabama and PVRC. I couldn't work the event the
entire 12 hours, so looking forward to a full-time effort next year. 73's
Dave
WN4AFP

Dave Edmonds
PK Ministry Webs