[SECC] Announcement: CWOps Club CWT Mini Tests This Wednesday

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Sun Jun 15 18:27:45 EDT 2014

After our slow-speed Very Special CWops Tests last week, we are back to
regular speed for a while. Next slow-speed Very Special CWops Tests will
be November 12.

Regular-speed CWTs this Wednesday at 1300Z and 1900Z and Thursday at
0300Z. You don't have to be a CWops member--everyone welcome.

http://www.cwops.org/cwt.html

Exchange is NAME and CWops Number. Or, if not (yet) a CWops member, your
STATE/PROVINCE/DX PREFIX.

CWops Test suggested frequencies are 28 to 38 kHz up from band edges,
plus or minus as activity dictates. As always, please be particularly
considerate of ongoing QSOs, DXpeditions, and W1AW portable operations.

Lots of Qs or just a few, please submit your results for each session at
http://3830scores.com/ .

*The first rule of CW is to have fun and to share the fun.

*
CW Exuberantly,

Hank, W6SX