[SECC] Questions about Ferrite Beads from WB5EIN

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Tue Jun 17 17:06:13 EDT 2014

Larry, WB5EIN, from MS, is an operator at NQ4I.  He sent Jim, VE7ZO, a
message asking about ferrite beads used at NQ4I to prevent
interference.  Rick is himself out of the country at the present time.
Jim suggested he ask the SECC reflector. Unfortunately, I can't answer
his question.  He is looking for a source from which he can obtain
ferrite beads.  Please help him if you can.  Thanks. His address is
wb5ein at gmail.com.   73, John, K4BAI.