[SECC] Reminder: CWOps Club CWT Mini Tests This Wednesday

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon Jun 30 08:09:51 EDT 2014

Also remember that all day Tuesday, July 1 UTC will be the Canada Day
contest. This is a fun mid-week contest to celebrate Canada's
Independence. 73, John, K4BAI.

Regular-speed CWTs this Wednesday at 1300Z and 1900Z and Thursday at
0300Z. You don't have to be a CWops member--everyone welcome.

http://www.cwops.org/cwt.html

Even though we are back to regular-speed, please slow down for the new,
the tentative, the slow. We want everyone to feel welcome. We want
everyone to get a taste of the fun that CW can be. If called by a
slow-speed operator, take some time to make him want to come back for more.

Exchange is NAME and CWops Number. Or, if not (yet) a CWops member, your
STATE/PROVINCE/DX PREFIX.

CWops Test suggested frequencies are 28 to 38 kHz up from band edges,
plus or minus as activity dictates. As always, please be particularly
considerate of ongoing QSOs, DXpeditions, and W1AW portable operations.

Lots of Qs or just a few, please submit your results for each session at
http://3830scores.com/ .

*The first rule of CW is to have fun and to share the fun.*

CW Exuberantly,

Hank, W6SX

__._,_.___
Posted by: Hank Garretson <w6sx at arrl.net>
	• 	Reply to sender
<mailto:w6sx at arrl.net?subject=Re%3A%20CWops%20Tests%20This%20Wednesday%2FThursday>
	• 	Reply to group
<mailto:cwops at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20CWops%20Tests%20This%20Wednesday%2FThursday>
	• 	Start a New Topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/cwops/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJmNmIzNTJmBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM0MDIwNTc5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzE0MDQwNjc5NTc->
	• 	Messages in this topic
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/cwops/conversations/topics/11635;_ylc=X3oDMTM3dHVxZG1xBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM0MDIwNTc5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARtc2dJZAMxMTY4NARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzE0MDQwNjc5NTcEdHBjSWQDMTE2MzU->
(2)

Visit Your Group
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/cwops/info;_ylc=X3oDMTJmbDU1c3BuBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzM0MDIwNTc5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzE0MDQwNjc5NTc->

  * New Photos