[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score CWOps Club Mini Test, 1300Z, 3/12/14

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Wed Mar 12 13:53:08 EDT 2014

                     CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Mar 12

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

   160:   0      0
    80:   0      0
    40:  26     26
    20:  39     26
    15:  18      3
    10:   2      2
-------------------
Total:  85     57  Total Score = 4,845

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, 88' CF zepp on 20, 15 and 10, 40M dipole.
Thanks to
KU8E for help in repairing the zepp and for helping me configure the
feedline
so that RF was not interfering with computer control.  Only heard W1AW/7
on 80M
prior to 1300Z, so started on 40, which was pretty good, but participation
seemed down.  The high bands seemed very good despite my compromise
antenna.
Nice to work W1AW/8 in OH. Wonder who the op was?  Only non member
prospective
member worked was KU7T in WA.  Thanks for all QSOs and hope to work you
all at
the 0300Z session.  73, John, K4BAI.