[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, 2014 ARI DX Contest

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon May 5 09:17:44 EDT 2014

                     ARI International DX Contest

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:06

   160:    0     0       0        0
    80:    1     0       0        1
    40:   43     0       0       30
    20:   49     8       0       36
    15:    0     0       0        0
    10:    0     0       0        0
------------------------------------
Total:   83     8       0       67  Total Score = 38,525

FT1000MP, Alpha 91b, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  Was QRL with other
commitments until late Saturday night here.  Worked everyone I could hear in
the contest after that time.  80M was weak.  40 was pretty good.  20M was only
fair and fading out by 0800Z when I finally went to bed. Thanks for all QSOs.
73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/