[SECC] N4GG NEQP M/S HP

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Wed May 7 19:25:42 EDT 2014

Call:*N4GG <http://www.3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=N4GG>*
Operator(s):N4GG <http://www.3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=N4GG>
Station: N4GG

Class:*M/S HP*
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 13
Location: Out of State/Province
Radios: SO2R

<http://www.3830scores.com/comparescores.php?arg=24gs0zkfgqmr&call=N4GG>
Band 	CW-Dig Qs 	Ph Qs
80: 	27
40: 	83
20: 	111
15: 	36
10: 	1
Total: 	*258* 	*0* 	Mults 	*61* 	Total Score 	*31,476*

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments: [email] <mailto:halken%40comcast.net>    2014-05-07 10:59:49
Started out "casually" seeing what SO2R in three contests at once felt
like. I don't think I need to try that experiment again. I'm really
sorry for
all the dupes - that's what happened as a result of getting things really
cross-threaded.
Anyway, by Sunday I had gotten serious and had at it in earnest. Worked all
but 6 mults without trying at all - thanks to the great participation and
mobiles in NE. All S&P. M/S = Op + Packett. Next year I will look for
the sweep. The bottom fell out of condx Sunday morning - an X class
flare hit
and things got very quiet. The bands were back within a few hours,
although 10
never opened here. Thanks for a really first rate Q party NE.
FTdx5000/FT1000MP, 2X ACOM 2000A, WRITELOG, Wires in the woods.