[SECC] Tad Williamson update.... Wed. 5/14/14 8:40 PM

jjmmc at juno.com jjmmc at juno.com
Thu May 15 07:20:51 EDT 2014

  On Wednesday, May 14, 2014 8:47 PM, "ronlynn87 at aol.com" <ronlynn87 at aol.com> wrote:
Never got to see the doctor today.  He should see him sometime tomorrow.  We are just now leaving the hospital to go to friends house for the night. Tad is stable.  He is not on the surgery schedule for tomorrow.  Might be scheduled for Friday or Saturday.  Won't know the extent of the surgery needed until after dr evaluates him. Continued prayers is greatly appreciated.  Lynn, Ronnie, Kay and KarenBeloved, let us love one another…… 1 John 4:7-8  -----Original Message-----From: ronlynn87 <ronlynn87 at aol.com>To: ronlynn87 <ronlynn87 at aol.com>Sent: Wed, May 14, 2014 1:57 pmSubject: Fwd: Tad Williamson update.... Wed. 5/14/14 1:45 PMWednesday, 1:45 pm Tad made it to Piedmont Hospital around 10 AM this morning.  We were allowed in to see him around 11:00.  He is talking but still very weak and his breathing is still labored.  His doctor has not seen him yet, so we are still in the "waiting" stage as to what is next.  As soon as I know more, I will send another update.  Thank you all for your continued prayers and words of encouragement. Lynn (Tad's little sister)Beloved, let us love one another…… 1 John 4:7-8  -----Original Message-----From: ronlynn87 <ronlynn87 at aol.com>To: ronlynn87 <ronlynn87 at aol.com>Sent: Tue, May 13, 2014 8:47 pmSubject: Tad Williamson update.... Good evening,    Not the update I wanted to send, but this is where we are.....   5/13/2014    8:00 PM Update on my brother, Tad…. - The aortic valve he had replaced in 2009 has shrunk away from the wall and needs to be replaced again- The mitro valve is not functioning correctly- Aortic artery bypass is needed- In addition to all that, his diabetes is off kilter and the large amounts of lasix he has been given is causing strain on his kidneys. Macon Hospital will be transporting him by ambulance Wednesday morning to Piedmont Hospital in Atlanta where he had his original surgery in 2009.   Will try to update when I have more information. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers, Lynn Moore (sister) with Ronnie Moore (brother-in-law) and Kay Williamson (mom) Beloved, let us love one another…… 1 John 4:7-8

Try A Neuropathy Formula
See How Neuropathy Support Formula&#8482 Can Help. 100% Moneyback Guarantee.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5374a32098b6723204d27st02vuc