[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, NCCC NS Ladder, 5/23/14

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri May 23 08:27:13 EDT 2014

**

Call: *K4BAI <http://3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=K4BAI>*
Operator(s): K4BAI <http://3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=K4BAI>
Station: K4BAI

Class: *Single Op LP*
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Location: Atlantic

Band 	QSOs 	Mults
160: 	0 	0
80: 	3 	3
40: 	15 	14
20: 	25 	17
15:

10:

Total: 	*43* 	*34* 	Total Score 	*1,462*

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments: [email] <mailto:k4bai%40att.net> 2014-05-23 05:18:58
FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee. I guess I needed last
night to be
a 20M only night. I felt strong on 20 and worked nearly everyone I called
(couldn't get through to NO3M and K9BGL on that band). On 40, I missed
nearly
every jump ball and felt like my signal was weak. But nearly every QSO once
made turned out to be a new multiplier. Got to 80 late, but signals were
good
there. But, as usual, I was too far away from most of the activity
centers and
kept getting beat to the QRV stations I was hearing. Thanks for all
QSOs. Will
be on 10 meters at the M/M NQ4I station in CQ WPX this weekend. Good luck to
all. 73, John, K4BAI.