[SECC] Reminder - WPX CW this weekend

Kt4zb--- via SECC secc at contesting.com
Fri May 23 23:00:45 EDT 2014

Good luck to all in WPX

Jere

In a message dated 5/23/2014 5:56:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
knason00 at gmail.com writes:

Good luck Jeff.
Kevan N4XL at Rick's.

On May 23, 2014, at 5:04 PM, "Jeff" <_w4dd09 at gmail.com_
(mailto:w4dd09 at gmail.com) > wrote:

If you get tired of the heat, time to turn the radio on for  a while and
hand out some QSO”s.  Everyone can work everyone for the  WPX.  Conditions on
20M seemed to be good this week and had no problem  busting a couple pile-up
into the middle east with just 100 Watts.
Besides NQ4I, anyone else operating this weekend?   I’ll be S&Ping,
probably in the evening and keep a lookout for any  SECCers.
Jeff, W4DD

=

SECC  mailing  list
SECC at contesting.com