[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score 2014 ARRL November Sweepstakes Phone

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon Nov 17 08:21:44 EST 2014

<http://lists.contesting.com/_3830/2014-11/msg01712.html>

                  ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   160:    0
    80:  197
    40:  512
    20: 1026
    15:   63
    10:   20
------------

FT1000MP, Alpha 91b, 1 to 1.5 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  Without
having checked, I am pretty sure this is the best score I have ever made in SS.
  Probably got beat by N4OO at K4JPD, but gave it my best with my modest station.
  Band conditions were pretty good on all bands.  Strange conditions on the high
bands, particularly on 20M, where there seemed to be no real skip zone. Worked
more nearby state and GA QSOs on 20 than ever have before.  Couldn't remember
how to operate the DVS-2 voice keyer, so had to use my own voice which gets
hoarse very easily these days, but I had little problems with my voice this
time.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.