[SECC] CQWW CW N4GG SOAB(A) HP

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Sun Nov 30 21:25:49 EST 2014

                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N4GG
Operator(s): N4GG
Station: N4GG

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 17
Radios: SO2R

   160:   24     9       19
    80:  111    18       65
    40:  439    27       92
    20:  267    27       75
    15:  276    27       74
    10:  222    22       71
------------------------------

As is often the case, I was not planning on going any further than checking out
the new computers and SO2R switching that went in over the past month.  Then I
got sucked in by the great condx.  So I stuck around long enough to log 2M
points and give the station and my butt a decent test.  It sure is nice to have
4K4 and 9M6 answer CQs on a dipole.  Friday night 80 and 160 sounded poor,
following a week of poor condx on 160.  Saturday night that all changed and 80
was open FB into EU and 160 was as well.  10M and the high bands in general
were just great.  Sorry I didn't allocate the time to do this one 100%.
FTdx5000, FT1000MP, 2 X ACOM 2000A, wires in the woods.