[SECC] Fwd: [SEDXC] US TOWER

Gregg W6IZT gregg.w6izt1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 12:37:42 EDT 2014

I don't remember this guy's name, but he does great work. He restrung my
tower a few years ago. He found that the friction brake on the winch had
deteriorated. Fortunately I had a spare winch. Really glad I didn't try to
crank it down. I like both of my arms, just the way they are!

Maintenance on crank-up towers in not something to overlook or put off.
Check US Towers guidelines, and catch this guy while he is in the area.

Gregg

W6IZT