[SECC] Fwd: NJQP WN4AFP Single Op LP

Dave Edmonds dave at pkministrywebs.com
Sun Oct 5 21:25:53 EDT 2014

Here's my results from my first NJQP!

73 Dave

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <webform at b4h.net>
Date: Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 9:16 PM
Subject: NJQP WN4AFP Single Op LP
To: 3830 at contesting.com, dave at pkministrywebs.com

                    New Jersey QSO Party

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:    9     12
   20:    8      8
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   17     20  Mults = 13  Total Score = 802

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

This was my first NJQP! I gave my full contest Saturday to the NJQP and had
ball with it... Thanks to many of the stations who were willing to QSY to
other
modes and bands for qsos... I could only work Saturday, so did S&P on 20m
and 40m. I also did a few hours of "CQ New Jersey" running. I lost my
Southern accent after a few Q's in this race... Special thank you to K2AA/R
for
his rover. We could use a few mobiles out there next year... Enjoyed my
first
NJQP!
This score includes contact with bonus station K2TD.
 73's Dave WN4AFP

Dave Edmonds
PK Ministry Webs
864.288.6678