[SECC] W4AN SECC Club Call Sign QRV for Centennial QSO Party

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Tue Oct 14 14:42:59 EDT 2014

One of our members, Dave Edmonds, WN4AFP, has offered to use the W4AN
club call for contacts in the ARRL Centennial QSO Party Oct 16 - 22.
Apparently, everyone can earn extra points by working ARRL affiliated
clubs during 2014.  Dave is in SC.  I'll ask Dave to make periodic
announcements on the SECC reflector as to his expected activities, band,
mode, etc.

We do have W4AN QSL cards printed and anyone who makes a QSO and wants a
QSL can send your request to me as Dave will send me a copy of the log
after the operation is finished.

KU8E and I are going to try to get a LOTW certificate for W4AN so the
log can be uploaded to LOTW.

73, John, K4BAI
President, SECC