[SECC] Plaques Received for High Club Score 2014 AL QSO Party

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Oct 17 14:11:37 EDT 2014

Hello all:

In today's mail, I received two plaques for the 2014 AL QSO Party.  One
was for W4AN/M (the SECC club call) for top single op mobile (K4BAI, op)
with driver (N4DTV).  The other was for our club South East Contest Club
for the Top US Club Accumulated Total Score.

The mobile plaque was sponsored by Gigaparts, Huntsville, AL and the
club plaque was sponsored by Montgomery ARC (W4AP).

Many thanks to the long time AQP manager, KC4HW, Jim, and to the
sponsors for the beautiful plaques.

The vehicle used was formerly a WTVM van, redone for amateur radio
purposes by W4DUF and N4DTV.  I think AD4NR rode along with us this
time.  We also used the same van for CW operations in Field Day this
year for Columbus Amateur Radio Club, Inc. (W4CVY).

73, John, K4BAI
President, SECC