[SECC] For sale shack Cleaning

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 17 17:49:23 EDT 2014

I have a IC-740 that I got from W4SKO that I still use as my back up rig.
Worked BS7H on it.  It works on all bands 160 to 10, has a built in PS, hand
mic and manual.
Full 100 watts output.

$300 pick up.

For the fixer up who wants a KW amp I have a Henry 2K console with manual.
Has a problem with the bandswitch and relays for the power supply.  I also
have a separate Henry 2K RF deck that I bought to replace the original deck
with another manual.  Runs 3-400's in both and I have the tubes.  Jean wants
this out of the shack!
I would like $400 for both and might take a trade.  80 to 10 with good
output on 17 and 12.

Pick up in Norcross/Peachtree Corners.

Plesae respond by e-mail.

73 Dave K4JRB