[SECC] TnQP

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Wed Sep 3 11:47:21 EDT 2014

GM Gents,

SECC has returned the favor of all the TN stations who enter the GQP
every year and had big turnout for the TN QP.  John indicated we were
the #1 club last year.  This despite the issue of working TN on ground
wave on the high bands, given skip is nearly not possible.

Anyway, I'd like to challenge us all to make a good showing.  The TN
guys are a great bunch - our neighborly cousins.  Its a fun contest and
supporting our neighbors seems like a good thing to do.

See you in the TN QP.

The rules are here:  http://tnqp.org/rules/
  Its 1800Z Sunday through 0300Z Monday.  An 8 hour contest - easy to do
FT or PT.

GL, see you in the pileups...

73,
Hal N4GG