[SECC] WAE DX Contest, SSB - KT4ZB

Kt4zb--- via SECC secc at contesting.com
Mon Sep 15 09:29:08 EDT 2014

_WAE DX  Contest, SSB_
(http://www.3830scores.com/listeditions.php?arg=7byaBzrfmfsJ)    2014  Sep 13   _Claimed  Score_
(http://www.3830scores.com/editionscores.php?arg=7byaBzrfmfsJ)
Click  on a call below for a list of all the contests for which that call
sign is  listed as an operator. Click on the [email] link to send an e-mail
to the contester  who posted the claimed score.
Call: _KT4ZB_ (http://www.3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=KT4ZB)
Operator(s): _KT4ZB_ (http://www.3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=KT4ZB)
Station: KT4ZB
Class: Single Op LP
QTH:  Savannah
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Location: USA    Summary:  _Compare  Scores_
(http://www.3830scores.com/comparescores.php?arg=7byaBzrfmfsJ&call=KT4ZB)   Band QSOs QTCs Mults  80:
40: 20 40 30  20: 104 43 58  15: 185 130 70  10: 17 40 16  Total: 326 253
174 Total Score 100,746
Club:  South East Contest Club    Comments:     _[email]_
(mailto:KT4ZB at AOL.COM)      2014-09-15  05:50:18  Got sucked into this one.  I had planned to
just check out the bands after the
solar flares and  make sure the station was working. Everything was better
than
expected  and with 15m good to Europe, I decided to just have fun and pass
out
points. And, I finally figured out how to to do the QTC thing too;
although, I
left too many on the table. It was fun to be able to  actually run Europe
with
low power and have Market Reef and Iceland  call me. Also, nice to see 10m
open; although, it was somewhat weak to  me.

Thanks to the  contest sponsors and to those who heard me.

Best - Jere

FT 1000-MP Field,  TH6-DXX, dipoles in the trees and  N1MM.