[SECC] Ops Needed for W1AW/4 Dec 10-17

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Tue Sep 23 19:54:19 EDT 2014

John,

As you know, I’ve been assigned by the ARRL as the Administrator of the W1AW/4 call sign for the period of December 17th thru the 23rd.  If there are any SECC members that would like to operate during this period using W1AW/4, all they have to do is email me atfdennin at numail.org  and I’ll assign them a password that they can use to go online and reserve the time/mode slots that they want.  Before our 7 day period starts, I’ll email everyone that has reserved slots to inform them regarding logging requirements and a summary of the experiences of others having already used W1AW/.

I look forward to Georgia filling as many slots as we possibly can by a representation of fine Georgia operators.

Please forward to all SECC members and anyone else in the state that you think may be interested in using this call.  I plan to make my station available as much as possible to anyone in the area wanting to utilize it that week.

TU & 73’…..Fred, WW4LL