[SECC] Possible Vacation/Ham Shack Rental on VP5

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Tue Apr 14 15:58:56 EDT 2015

I am forwarding this message to our reflectors on behalf of my college
roommate at Mercer University in Macon, GA, Jim Jordan, K4QPL.  Jim grew
up near Americus/Plain, GA and attended the local ham fests and some
SEDXC meetings many years ago.  Some of you will remember him.  He is
now a semi-retired corporations/creditor/bankruptcy lawyer in Raleigh,
NC, who is active in contests, the PVRC, and checks into the GA State
Net a few times most weeks.

73, John, K4BAI.

John, FYI. Feel free to circulate to SE friends if you think appropriate.

73,

Jim