[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score CWOps Club CWT Mini Test, 4/16/15, 0300Z

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Thu Apr 16 08:40:11 EDT 2015

                     CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Apr 16

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

   160:   5      0
    80:  27      3
    40:  53     47
    20:   8      8
    15:   0      0
    10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  93     58  Total Score = 5,394

IC756Pro, Alpha 91b, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee, tee vertical.  15M dead
at the start.  20M good only to the west coast, although K1GU and N8BJQ were
also strong.  Others were just whispers except for FG8NY and I didn't get in
sync for a QSO with Jean.  40M was somewhat noisy from electrical storms in the
area.  Signals were generally strong from all over the US with no noticeable
skip zone.  F6HKA had a good signal as usual, but no other DX heard.  80M was
noisy and not many stations were QRV on that band.  The top west coast signals
were still good.  160M was noisy also, but many signals were strong, including
K0RF, who could not hear me calling at the end of the hour.  Thanks for all
QSOs. 73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/