[SECC] Items for Sale

Dennis Arnold via SECC secc at contesting.com
Fri Apr 24 06:58:05 EDT 2015

Hello everyone.   I am down sizing the station a little.  I thought I would list these on here in case anyone in the SECC is interested  before I put it on the internet.

I have 2 amplifiers for sale.

1.   Ten Tec Hercules II solid state 10-16 meters with Ten-Tec Power supply.    This is in mint condition.  Price $ 1200.00

2.  B & W  PT2500A.   10 thru 160 meters.  Runs a pair of 3-500Z.  This amp works great an looks good but not mint.  it just had new filter caps.
   It works great on all bands and is very heavy duty.  Instant on.  This amp is the most heavy duty of any  amp running 3-500z's.  I have owned most all of them.  Price $ 1,050.00

These are pick up only.  Contact me if interested.   678-776-5109

73,

Dennis  K4NV